No Cuisinart dlc-2011chby prep 11 plus review would be complete without mentioning that Cuisinart remains the defining name in food processors. This is one of their higher end, pro-sumer models. The Cuisinart dlc-2011chby food processor delivers power and performance that will help you conquer the kitchen and rediscover the joys of cooking.
Features of Cuisinart dlc-2011chb prep 11 plus food processor
The Cuisinart dlc-2011chb food processor has the following features:
- Dishwasher safe Lexan bowl is stronger than plastic
- Multiple speeds with pulse control
- Special dough mixing setting that automatically adjust for consistency
- Dishwasher safe components
- One piece extra wide feeder tube
- Recipe and instruction built
- 100% American Made to NAES standards
The standout feature is the choice to make the working bowl and feeder out of Lexan. This type of plastic is much stronger than what is usually used with food processing units.
Almost every Cuisinart dlc-2011chb prep 11 plus review highlights the ease with which you can make dough with this model. The unit is very similar to the Elite 12, but the controls also have a special dough feature. It is ideal for making whole dinners from scratch, or just using it for food prep for vegetables and fruits. The extra wide feeder lets you put whole foods through without also having to chop them up first.
What you will love of Cuisinart dlc-2011chb food processor
What you will love about Cuisinart dlc-2011chb food processor is the power and speed controls. What will make you a passionate fan of this unit is the dough feature. This is unique to the 2011chb. It automatically detects the consistency of the dough and adjusts speed to best continuing mixing. The other aspects of this model that you will like are the strong Lexan work bowl and dishwasher safe parts that will make clean up a snap.
What is not so Good
The only thing that people have found to complain about, and not with much force, was the size of the unit. While it is listed as compact, the 13 inch height doesn’t include having the feeder tube attached. If you plan to keep it on the counter make sure you have room to keep the accessories in the cabinet. That was about the only issue anyone has reported.
What people think about Cuisinart DLC-2011chb Prep 11 Plus
Rather than have you read every Cuisinart dlc-2011chb prep 11 plus review we have culled through the 365 plus reviews online to give you a summary of what actually customers think.
- The dough feature is the winner. Even if you don’t make your own breads you will probably start. The recipes included in the book provide you with an ideal way to start.
- The dishwasher safe parts make cleaning up much faster and easier. The Cuisinart blade and disc design also make it very safe to use and to use with children in the kitchen.
- The work bowl and wide mouth feeder let it really work to make a full dinner for a large family. This is ideal if you want to serve up home cooked meals but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen doing it.
The Final Word
This Cuisinart dlc-2011chb prep 11 plus review is falling in line with the rest in recommending the 2011 to anyone who is looking for a serious food processor to help them cook more efficiently, and better. The full recipes in the book make it easier to learn everything the unit can do. For the money, this is an excellent investment that you will get a lifetime of use out of. Cuisinart remains the standard for food prep appliances for professional and home kitchens.