There is a huge selection of products and services to choose from. Consumers often struggle to select the right product for their needs. Here are the Top 12 Best Auto Wah Pedal to help you decide which product to buy.
A number of factors have been considered by our team before finalizing these products, including customer feedback, features, specifications and price.
The following list can be used as a reference for all our readers searching for the Top 12 Best Auto Wah Pedal. We hope you will find this article helpful!
Best Auto Wah Pedal
SONICAKE Auto Wah Pedal Cry-Bot Wah Guitar Effect Pedal Envelope Filter True Bypass
- 100% Analog Envelope Filter/Auto Wah Pedal by Picking Dynamics
- Designed for both Guitar & Bass effects pedal with Fast and Accurate Tracking on The auto wah guitar pedal
- Wide Range Funky Tone Shaping with 4 useful Knobs on the guitar effects pedal
- The Auto Wah Pedal have True Bypass Footswitch keeps a clean Signal Path
- Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(not included) For the Guitar Wah Pedal
Donner Mini Auto Wah Pedal Dynamic Wah Guitar Effect Pedal Envelope Filter True Bypass
- 【Auto Wah】Fully controllable envelope filter with unique decay control, highly accurate and fast tracking.
- 【Four function knobs】SENS is used to control the sensitivity. RES is used to control the filter sharpness. Use DECAY to make filter frequency fall back to the resting point. RANGE is used to control the filter frequency range.
- 【LED Indicator】LED indicator shows the working state. Analog circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone.
- 【Durable & Compact】Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- 【Note】DC 9V Adapter power supply. (NOT Included)
FLAMMA FC11 Auto Wah Pedal Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal True Bypass for Guitar and Bass
- Envelope filter/dynamic auto wah pedal in pocket size.
- Suitable for guitar and bass
- Pure analog circuit provides a lush warm sound.
- Bright color and durable metal shell.
- Power Supply is NOT Included.
EX-Auto Wah/Mini Envelope Filter Pedal
- The Level Knob controls the volume. The Up/Down switch changes the direction of the wah. Set it up, it will sweep from low to high; Set it down, it will sweep from high to low.
- The Peak setting sets how high the wah will go. A high setting will give you a very piercing sound whereas the low setting will give you a more subdued mellow effect. The Sensitivity knob sets how hard you need to play the guitar to engage the effect. With a Low Setting, you need to play quite hard whereas at a High setting, you don't need to play hard at all.
- Compactand powerful analog circuit. True-bypass means that the input jack is connected directly to the output when the pedal is switched off.
- True-Bypass with powerful analog circuitry. 1/4 inch input and output jacks and an AC adaptor input on the top of the unit. Uses a standard 9-volt negative tip power supply, or add a daisy chain to run multiple pedals from the one power supply source. (Adapter not included).
- NOTE: If you have any problems with this device, try using it with a high quality alkaline battery or the 9V battery adapter from our store to determine compatibility with your pedalboard power supply.
BOSS Dynamic Wah Guitar Pedal (AW-3)
$149.80 in stock
4 used from $120.00
- Auto-wah and dynamic wah Humanizer simulates vocal sounds Bass input Expression pedal jack Decay, Manual, Sensitivity, and Mode controls with Tempo Set function
Mooer Audio Micro Envelope Analog Auto Wah Effect Pedal
1 used from $59.50
- [Auto wah effect pedal], ideal for using with guitar or bass.Micro size and full metal shell, portable and durable. With true bypass footswitch and LED indicator light.
- [Q]-- Clockwise will make the Q value higher, providing a more narrow frequency band with a higher peak; Counterclockwise will lower the Q value, providing a wider frequency band with a lower peak
- [SENSITIVITY]-- adjusts the dynamic response of the envelope filter in relation to the input from the instrument[Q]-- Clockwise will make the Q value higher, providing a more narrow frequency band with a higher peak; Counterclockwise will lower the Q value, providing a wider frequency band with a lower peak
- [DECAY]-- adjusts the release and closing of the filter
- [TONE]-- adjusts the overall tone and frequency range of the pedal
JOYO Auto Wah Wow Wah Mini Pedal for Electric Guitar Effects True Bypass Ironman Series JF-322
- JOYO JF-322 Wow Wah is an auto-Wah with a wide range of sounds. It is extremely dynamic and great to kick in some very versatile funk at your fingertips.
- With its 4 controls (sensitivity, bias, resonance and decay) you have your personal sound at your fingertips. The filters dynamics will surprise you and your sound will spring to life when you engage the pedal. If you feel a bit stuck in your playing, try adding a new element to your music and give the wow-wah a try, you won't regret it, great fun.
- The Wow Wah is one of the most versatile Auto Wah’s on the market today. Whether you use it in the traditional way for some really syncopated ‘funk’ style rhythms that just aren’t achievable with a conventional Wah. Or if you use it to sound like a traditional Wah so you don’t have to worry about manually operating one then the Wow Wah has you covered.
- This is where the A‘Knob Guard’ comes into its own on a pedal such as the Wow Wah. Once you’ve spent the time dialling it in to get that perfect sound you want the controls to stay the same and not move at all. Flip the ‘Knob Guard’ down and you’re settings are protected, they won’t be knocked and moved in your gig bag or by the foam in your pedalboard, and they’ll be exactly the same as when you set them!
- JOYO Technology Co.,LTD which established at 2006, it's over decade of brand reputation, with own electroacoustic core technology and a much more strong technical team, thousands innovative patents, guide design by music masters, and the most popular budget pedals and amplifiers, winning the love of global guitarists.
Dunlop Mini 535Q Auto-Return Wah Pedal
- Demo Mini 535Q Wah Pedal - Auto Return
ENO TC-61 SENS Auto Wah Guitar Effects Pedal True Bypass Full metal shell
- SENS Auto Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
- For Musical Instrument
- Full metal shell, durable and exquisite
- Compact,Small size and Convenient to use
- Original from ENO
Mad Professor Snow White AutoWah Effect Pedal
1 used from $197.99
- Works both with guitar and bass
- Sensitivity control sets the filter trigger level
- Bias knob controls the filter resonance frequency
- Decay controls how fast the filter frequency falls back to resting point. This can be set fast for wah effect on every note or slow for a more traditional auto wah sound.
- True Bypass
Donner Wah Guitar Pedal, Vowel 2 in 1 Wah Volume Pedal Mini Vintage Wah Wah Active Volume Guitar Effect Pedal
- [2 in 1 Guitar Pedal] The Vowel pedal combines wah wah pedal and active volume pedal in one, providing great convenience for musicians.
- [Classic Wah Sound] Based on the original Crybaby wah pedal. The Vowel’s Wah mode provides you a classic-inspired wah sound with deep filter resonance and smooth sweeping that recreates the iconic 1970s wah pedal sound.
- [Active Volume Mode] Great for eliminating signal loss, especially when you’re running your signal through a long signal chain.
- [Pure Signal Path] The Vowel features 100% analog circuit design which keeps your sound pristine. Two Led lights lead to easy operation.
- [Durable Wah Volume Pedal] Made of hard plastic lightweight casing, robust and well made. Notice: Power Adapter is NOT included.
Jim Dunlop JP95 John Petrucci Signature Cry Baby Wah Pedal
1 used from $141.11
- Based on John Petrucci’s Cry Baby Rack Wah settings
- Ultimate tonal control of wah effect
- Features Volume, Q, and six EQ controls inside the pedal
- Smoked chrome finish